How to Apply For CTET July 2019 Application Form : CTET July 2019 Application Form Aspirants who want to apply for the CTET 2019 exam, they need to visit the official website i.e. http://www.ctet.nic.in before the last date of submission. The candidates can download their application form by entering their registration number. The application forms for CTET 2019 are now available. Those candidates who are interested in the exam can fill the CTET 2019 application form. For applying, candidates need to follow some instructions.
How to Apply For CTET July 2019
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. http://www.ctet.nic.in.
- Then must click on the “CTET 2019” link.
- If the candidate is already registered then, he must use his CTET 2019 registration number in order to generate the application form. If by chance any candidate misplaces his registration number then, he can avail the registration number by click on ‘Forgot Registration Number’.
- If the candidate is applying for the fresh, the he must click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Apply’ button, an instruction page will be opened. Candidate must read the instructions carefully and must take a hard copy of the instructions for any help.
- Candidate must fill the CTET July 2019 Application Form correctly and carefully.
- Candidate must upload a scanned passport size photograph with the given sizes.
- Candidates can deposit their fee either by Demand Draft or by Net Banking or Debit or a Credit Card.
- Candidate must take the printout at last and send it to CBSE.
- So these are steps for How to Apply For CTET July 2019 Application Form
Those candidates who are applying for the CTET 2019 can send their application form by DD. After completing all the steps, candidates can send the CTET July 2019 Application Form with DD by speed post to the given address. The fee for the application form is RS 600/- for both the papers and RS 300/- is the fee for SC/ST and other categories have to pay RS 500/-. There is no age limit for applying into CTET 2019.
The exam will contain multiple choice questions. There will be 2 set of question papers. Paper 1 will contain Primary Level Teaching & Paper 2 consists of Junior Level and Upper Primary School Teaching. Both the exams will be held on the same day. Timings for Paper is from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This exam will be for classes 1 to 5. Paper 2 will be from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This exam will be held for classes 6 to 8 and the durations for both the paper will be of 2:30 hours.
So Candidates can get detail about How to Apply For CTET July 2019 Application Form